Ski passes Grand Massif*
Ski passes Flaine*
* Prices excluding hands card (+1.60€) - support reloadable, non refundable.
Ski passes rates for 15th to 21st April 2013
Ski passes rates for 22th to 28th April 2013
- For children aged under 5 and seniors aged 75 and over.
(excluding hands card 1.60€ - on receipt and fees: 10€)
- 3 free lifts so you can learn to ski without having to count the pennies : le Pré chairlift, Flaine Forum bucket lift, le Bissac.
- Season pass:
Buy your season ski pass untill 10th december 2012:
Granf Massif 5 - 17 yrs: 254 € instead of 635 €
Grand Massif 18 yrs and over: 439 € instead of 878 €
- Family pack*: Discount of 10%* on public rates
- "A child at heart" weeks: when you buy a Family pack, the adult's ski pass is the same price as a child's ski pass.
for the week from 22nd to 28th December 2012 and 30th March to 5th April 2013.
Where to buy your skipass in Flaine?
On line : www.grand-massif.com (sent free by post or retrieval at the ticket office)
Flaine Forum : Grandes Platières Cable Car main office
Flaine Forêt : Grands Vans chairlift (bottom of slopes)
Flaine Front de Neige : Aup de Véran (gondola bottom station)
Combe de Vernant : Vernant Ticket Office (bottom station of Lac Chairlift)
Insurance "FORFAIT +": 2.90 € /day/ person
"Forfait +" insures you against: cancellation / interruption, rescue and medical costs, closure of connections, lack of snow. A contractual leaflet is available at the desk.
*Offer terms and conditions are available at the ski pass sales office or online at www.grand-massif.com
Pro - Press
Your ski holidays in France: welcome on French ski resort Flaine's official website
(ski area Grand Massif - Haute Savoie - France).
Find all information to prepare your skiing holidays in France : snow report and weather, webcam, ski,
freestyle snowboarding, ski area, the ski resort, accommodation (chalet, apartment, hotel, tourist residence, ...), après-ski ...